So what is Pervasive Performance?
To all of us at Ruckus, it’s our mantra. It’s what we live every day; the first thought on our minds while we’re enjoying our morning coffee to the last thing we think about as we’re wishing our families a restful sleep. It’s our ultimate goal.
To you, it may seem like a marketing term…but it’s not. It’s a combination of innovative features needed to achieve the goal of delivering the most consistent and highest-speed wireless performance possible – anywhere, everywhere, all the time. Let us explain the various components that are absolutely necessary to achieve this unprecedented level of wireless performance:
- Adaptive Signal Control
– your grandfather’s omni-directional antenna configs won’t cut it any longer.
- Interference Mitigation
– there’s plenty of noise out there, and it’s only going to get louder.
- Capacity-driven Channel Assignment
– long gone are the days of “set-it-and-forget-it” channel planning. Let’s get dynamic, people.
- Dynamic Polarization Diversity
– client devices are becoming increasingly small, smart and mobile…yesterday’s fixed polarity just won’t deliver acceptable connectivity to this Generation Next mobile device.
- Maximized Signal Strength
– dBs are sexy. Well, maybe only to us radio heads…but they sure make a difference in wireless connectivity.
- Network Capacity Optimization
– forget how many Mbps it says on the box or the Website or the datasheet…the only thing that matters is how much you can really get through the pipes. It takes some serious intelligence to maximize the real capacity of wireless.
Ruckus can provide all of the components necessary to deliver Pervasive Performance. Sure, there are plenty of companies who can claim a few of these features, but none can provide the complete package. That’s why Ruckus has and continues to be a market leader in smart wireless systems. It’s simply the smartest wireless for a mobile world.
It all starts with our patented Smart Wi-Fi technology and its unique ability to extract unmatched capacity and reliability out of the 802.11 standards. Smart Wi-Fi leverages high-gain adaptive antenna technology and sophisticated best-path-selection algorithms to form and direct Wi-Fi signals over the highest performance paths to each and every client. Browse through our whitepapers and videos to learn about this technology in much more detail. Here, we’ll just say that it’s so unique and powerful that we’ve been granted 60 patents – with more than 82 pending.
With this technology, we’re able to do something that basic wireless technology can’t – deliver longer range and more reliable Wi-Fi connections to client devices; Wi-Fi that reaches farther and is inherently more stable due to the adaptive nature and control of our technology. Smart Wi-Fi constantly steers signals around obstructions and obstacles, mitigates interference, and focuses RF energy only where it’s needed to ensure unprecedented coverage and consistent performance at longer ranges.